If you’re happy and healthy, chances are your family will follow your lead. Set a good example and join a gym.
FirstHealth Centers for Health and Fitness in Pinehurst, Raeford, Fayetteville, and Southern Pines have training machines, cushioned tracks, athletic courts, indoor pools, whirlpools, saunas, personal training and wellness programs, group and aquatic classes—even swimming lessons for kids. Childcare is available as part of membership and “Kids in Motion” classes are available for children over six. Don’t forget the spa, too!
The Greenway Trail Systems of Southern Pines and Pinehurst offer miles of paths for scenic rather than static walking or running for you and Fido. The Sandhills Cycling Club sponsors weekly group rides for bikers of all levels, as well as special cycling events, workshops and clinics. Download Green Way Trail Maps here
Please Support our Fitness Sponsors:
- Beginner TRX Training for Seniors at First Health Fitness
- Middle School Conditioning at First Health Fitness
- Stretch Clinics for Seniors at First Health Fitness
- Personal Training for High School Female Athletes at First Health Fitness
- Healthy Kids Running Series
- Seven Lakes Dance
- Cumberland Dance Academy and Homeschool Program
- Sandhills Academy of Gymnastics
- Sandhills Academy of Creative Learning Preschool