Whether you are new to the area or looking to make a change professionally, finding local job openings can be a challenge. The Moore County JobLink and the Employment Security Commission are great places to start. Located under one roof, both agencies offer a wide range of professional services, labor market information, career training and job search tools designed to help you find the best match in an employer.
Open Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm
The JobLink Career Center staff can help you with career and education choices by providing relevant, up-to-date information. In addition to job placement services, JobLink works with many area partners and agencies to bring the best in education, employment and training opportunities to Moore County residents and businesses.
Job opportunities can also be found at the area’s top 10 employers:*
- FirstHealth of the Carolinas – firsthealth.org
- Moore County Schools – mcs.k12.nc.us
- Pinehurst Resort – pinehurst.com
- County of Moore – moorecountync.gov
- Sandhills Community College – sandhills.edu
- Wal-Mart Stores – walmartstores.com
- Gulistan Carpets – gulistan.com
- Lee Electrical Construction, Inc. – lee-electrical.com
- St. Joseph of the Pines Health System – sjp.org
- Pinehurst Surgical Clinic – pinehurstsurgical.com