SPRING RECREATION OVERVIEW: The ACS Spring RecLax Program is a traveling recreational program intended for elementary and middle school-aged players who want to practice fundamentals of the game and compete on a team during the spring season. Participants in grades 1-2 will practice once a week and enjoy games on Saturdays. Participants in grades 3 and up will practice 1-2 times per week and enjoy games on Saturdays. There WILL be travel involved in order to compete in games. The spring of 2016 will be our second season in the “North Carolina Girls Lacrosse League” AKA NCGLL. Spring season runs from late February through early May. If you are interested in coaching, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and click the link on this page to register to volunteer. We rely on Volunteer Coaches for our recreation programs to run – thank you in advance!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 5th – All participants who register BEFORE February 5th are guaranteed a roster space. Any player who registers after the deadline will be placed on a Wait List, and contacted by ACS if there is a space available.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: A $10 discount will be applied to anyone who registers before January 16th.
REFER A FRIEND DISCOUNT: A $10 discount will be applied to anyone who refers a new player to the spring rec program. The referred player MUST register in order for discount to be approved.
US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED!
A US Lacrosse Membership is required for insurance purposes. You will be required to provide your Membership Number when you register online.
- *IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP: CLICK HERE to go to US Lacrosse Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to PRINT and SAVE their confirmation code(s). Remember to register EACH of your players with US Lacrosse (if you have more than one player participating). Each player must have their own unique US Lacrosse confirmation number.
- *TO LOOK UP/RENEW A US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP: CLICK HERE to go to US Lacrosse Membership Lookup.
FEES AND DISCOUNTS
Fee covers cost for a 10-week Season (fields, officials, practices, games, coaches, and tournament fees if applicable).
*Fee does not include reversible. You will need to purchase one upon checkout if you do not have one.*
- Grades 1-2: $135 – 4 weekends of playdays, 1 clinic day, 1 tournament
- Grades 3-4: $145 – 4 weekends of playdays, 1 clinic day, 1 tournament
- Grades 5-6: $150 – 4 weekends of playdays, 1 clinic day, 2 tournament
- Grades 7-8: $150 – 5 weekends of playdays, 2 tournaments