Now that fall has officially arrived and we have some cooler temperatures, it’s time to plan some fall activities.
Here’s a list of some great fall activities:
- Visit a pumpkin patch, a lot of the farms have lots of other activities to do while you visit the patch, such as corn mazes, hayride or train, jumping pillow, slides and more.
- Go apple picking, then set up a tub an put some apples in it and let the kids go bobbing for apples.
- Go on a hike and collect some fall colored leaves.
- Play some outdoor sports.
- Make some fall crafts, you can find some great ideas online or on Pinterest.
- Make some fall recipes, Rice Krispies treats, some sugar cookies with Halloween sprinkles, lots of great ideas online and on Pinterest.
- Plan a nature scavenger hunt.
- Paint or carve pumpkins. If your little ones are to young for carving, let them paint the pumpkins.
- Play some fall games, like candy corn bingo, pumpkin bowling, fill a jar with candy corn and let the kids guess how many are in it then give them a prize.
These are just a few ideas, many more are available online.
If you have local activities to share please login using Facebook on the right side of this page and comment below!!