Families with children with special needs in Moore County have access to timely, unbiased and complete information about the needs of their child and about available resources.
Does your child need special services but you’re not sure where to start? The North Carolina Family Support Network’s website at fsnnc.org provides an Online Central Directory of Resources for both local and state level agencies.
Here are resources in our community.
- Autism Society of NC, Moore County Chapter
- Prancing Horse, Inc.
- Special Olympics of Moore County
- See Ability Not Disability (SAND)
- Sandhills Children’s Center, Inc.
- Northern Moore Occupational Therapy Program
- Local Interagency Coordinating Council (LICC)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI-MC)
- Arc of Moore County
- Children’s Developmental Services Agency (CDSA)