Hanging with mom or dad or grandma and grandpa has never been so much fun. Kids under 3 years old usually require a parent to participate with them in gymnastics, music, or athletic classes. Many local groups offer periodic classes through out the year and summer camps for children under six. Remember, not all the fun is for big kids!
The following groups offer great parent & child activities:
- Thrifty Mom Classes – Life Care Pregnancy Center
- Mentoring Works
- Kids Volunteer at Sandhills Children’s Center
- Discovery Place Kids Rockingham
- The Southern Pines Public Library
- Sandhills Academy of Gymnastics
- Rainy Day activities to do with your kids
- Fall Activities to do With Your Kids
- Musikgarten Southern Pines NC
- Pool and Splash Pad in Fayetteville
- Foster an Animal to “Try Out” Getting a New Puppy or Pooch
- How involved are your kiddos in taking care of the pets in your family?
- HOPE in the Sandhills
- Aberdeen Bead & Brushes