Hanging with mom or dad or grandma and grandpa has never been so much fun. Kids under 3 years old usually require a parent to participate with them in gymnastics, music, or athletic classes. Many local groups offer periodic classes through out the year and summer camps for children under six. Remember, not all the fun is for big kids!
The following groups offer great parent & child activities:
- Mommy to Be
- Corn Mazes, Pumpkin Patches and More!!!
- Thrifty Mom Classes – Life Care Pregnancy Center
- Your input for this Children’s Survey is needed!
- Preschools, Mother’s Morning Outs, Childcare all in one place!
- Play Escape: Play, Discover, Celebrate
- Mentoring Works
- Kids Volunteer at Sandhills Children’s Center
- Discovery Place Kids Rockingham
- The Southern Pines Public Library
- Sandhills Academy of Gymnastics
- Rainy Day activities to do with your kids
- Musikgarten Southern Pines NC
- Kindermusik Storytime at Given Memorial Library
- Foster an Animal to “Try Out” Getting a New Puppy or Pooch
- How involved are your kiddos in taking care of the pets in your family?
- HOPE in the Sandhills
- Aberdeen Bead & Brushes